Thursday, March 22, 2007

Packed up and ready to go...just a bit early





So being this is going to be the first time i have ever been out of the country. I really don't know what to expect. But one thing is for sure, I better have it all in this damn backpack! So our bags have been packed for 4 days now. We still remember small things to put in but for now this is it. We each are carrying one backpack and one carry on bag. Very minimal travel but for the hostels i think it is a good thing to bring. Also we picked up our journals (sketchbook for me) to document our adventures. The black leather one is mine with the cool pattern and Megan has the earthy one. I fought buying it due to how expensive it is ($30!), but Megan convinced me otherwise (it IS a once in a lifetime trip!). So here it is....10 days and counting and we are ready to go!

No comments: